Founded in 1898, Goodyear have over 100 years of expertise in discovery, design and manufacturing. With a passion for creativity and excellence, Goodyear have made innovative breakthroughs in tyre technology, helping them to become one of the largest and most well-known tyre manufacturers in the world.
Find the right Goodyear tyres for your vehicle here:
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 is a performance tyre designed to provide short braking distances and enhanced steering precision for superior levels of control. Designed with a new Grip Booster Compound which is made with adhesive resin, this tyre has increased stickiness with the surface of the road, resulting in excellent gripping capabilities.
- New Reinforced Construction Technology delivers improved handling and cornering characteristics
- Short braking distances on wet and dry roads due to Active Braking Technology
- Lightweight construction provides more fuel efficiency
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
Optimised to deliver excellent performance and short braking distances, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is an ideal summer tyre choice for dynamic drivers. Designed with Active Braking Technology, which increases tyre contact with the road when braking, this tyre delivers shorter braking distances on both wet and dry roads.
- High performance handling thanks to high-surface silica compound which enhances grip
- Stiff carcass design achieves superior steering precision
- Greater fuel efficiency due to Goodyear’s FuelSaving technology
The EfficientGrip Performance provides enhanced grip and short braking distances on wet roads for enhanced levels of safety in rain. Constructed with FuelSaving Technology, this tyre is built with a specialist base compound which works to reduce rolling resistance, resulting in improved fuel efficiency for a more economical drive.
- Short braking distances on wet and dry surfaces thanks to ActiveBraking Technology
- WearControl Technology achieves optimal balance between wet grip and low rolling resistance
- The EfficientGrip Performance has been awarded an ‘A’ for ‘Wet Grip’ in some sizes by the EU Tyre Label
Optimised for improved fuel efficiency and long tyre life, the EfficientGrip Compact is an economical tyre choice. Designed with a specialist tread pattern which features dual wide grooves and large sipes, this tyre works to rapidly evacuate water away from the tyre for enhanced aquaplaning resistance and improved braking in wet conditions.
- Optimally distributes pressure for even tyre wear resulting in long tyre life
- Short braking distances on wet and dry roads
- Stiff tread design reduces rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency
The EfficientGrip is a fuel saving tyre designed to deliver a more environmentally friendly performance. Constructed with an advanced tread compound and a lightweight structure, this tyre requires less energy to keep it moving. This results in greater fuel efficiency and lower carbon dioxide emissions for a more economical performance.
- Excellent braking performance thanks to its specialist tread
- Silica tread compound works to achieve long tyre life
- Comfortable and quiet drive thanks to noise-reducing block design
Providing superb grip, handling and comfort, the Excellence is a superb summer tyre. This tyre achieves short braking distances on both wet and dry roads thanks to its innovative polymer structure which enables the tyre to retain contact with the surface of the road. In addition, the Excellence is constructed with shoulder stabilisers which achieve enhanced cornering performance.
- Smooth handling performance
- Tread reduces noise for comfortable driving
- Optimised for long tyre life
Vector 4Seasons Gen-2
Designed to deliver safety in all weather conditions, the Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 is a superb all season tyre. Constructed with Goodyear’s innovative Weather Reactive Technology, this tyre adapts to seasonal changes and its SmartTRED design features specific tread zones that adjust to different road conditions, resulting in enhanced safety all year round.
- Excellent ice and snow traction thanks to high density blades
- Rolls easily for a more fuel efficient performance
- Optimally distributes pressure for even tread wear
Vector 4Seasons Gen-1
The Vector 4Seasons Gen-1 is designed to achieve excellent performance all year round on all road conditions. Constructed with a specially designed tread, this tyre works to rapidly evacuate water for enhanced aquaplaning resistance, resulting in high levels of safety in wet conditions. In addition, the Vector 4Seasons Gen-1 is constructed with a flatter contour which evenly distributes pressure for even tread wear.
- 3D blades achieve enhanced traction on ice and snow
- Optimised to achieve good fuel efficiency
- Specialist Weather Reactive Technology allows the tyre to adapt to seasonal changes
UltraGrip 8 Performance
Designed to provide high performance in tough winter conditions, the UltraGrip 8 Performance is optimised to achieve confident handling and grip on snow, ice and thawing surfaces. Constructed with an innovative tread pattern which features three types of sipe, this tyre works to bite the surface of the road for enhanced gripping capabilities, resulting in superb levels of traction.
- Silica tread compound maintains enhanced grip at low temperatures
- Excellent aquaplaning resistance thanks to special hydrodynamic grooves
- Large contact patch provides improved handling on ice
The UltraGrip 9 is a superior winter tyre designed to achieve outstanding performance in cold conditions. This tyre is designed with specially shaped hydrodynamic grooves which work to rapidly remove water from the surface of the tyre. This results in reduced aquaplaning risk and enables you to maintain traction on thawing surfaces.
- Goodyear’s 3D BIS Technology provides shorter braking distances
- Superb handling characteristics on snow
- Tread Optimal Performance Technology achieves optimal tread wear for long life
Achieving excellent grip on snow and ice, the UltraGrip 8 is a superior winter tyre. The optimally designed tyre shape works to put more rubber in contact with the surface of the road, and this works to increase grip and control on difficult slippery conditions. Furthermore, specialist Goodyear 3D-BIS Technology enables the UltraGrip 8 to achieve short braking distances on winter surfaces.
- Enhanced safety in wet conditions thanks to specially shaped grooves
- Specialist compound maintains high grip in low temperatures
- Optimised to achieve superb handling even when the tyre wears
UltraGrip Performance 2
The UltraGrip Performance 2 is a test-winning tyre for high performance vehicles which excels in all winter conditions. Designed with Adaptive SipeGrip Technology, the UltraGrip Performance 2 works to bite to the surface of the road for enhanced grip and braking ability on snow and ice. This also enables easier acceleration and hill-climbing.
- Good handling on wet and dry surfaces thanks to optimally stiff structure
- V-shaped grooves rapidly evacuate water for excellent aquaplaning resistance
- Quieter journeys thanks to a specialist block sequence arrangement
Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 is an ultra-high performance tyre designed to achieve enhanced gripping capabilities and short braking distances on both wet and dry surfaces. Designed with a new Grip Booster Compound which is made with adhesive resin, this tyre has increased stickiness with the surface of the road, resulting in high levels of grip.
- Lightweight design provides stable handling at high speed
- ActiveBraking Technology achieves short braking distances in wet and dry
- Enhanced tread wear for longer tyre life
Delivering enhanced steering precision and handling, the EfficientGrip SUV is a summer 4x4 tyre you can rely on. Constructed with a lightweight structure and advanced materials, this tyre works to reduce rolling resistance for a more fuel efficient performance.
- Enhanced steering and handling thanks to lightweight tyre design
- 3-D shoulder blades work to enhance grip for shorter braking distances
- Long tyre life thanks to silica compound
Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV
Designed for high-end SUVs, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric SUV achieves high performance without sacrificing driving comfort. This tyre is optimised to achieve enhanced levels of safety in wet conditions thanks to its asymmetric tread pattern which works to rapidly evacuate water for excellent resistance against aquaplaning.
- Active CornerGrip Technology optimally distributes pressure for enhanced cornering control
- Excellent grip and tracking thanks to an advanced racing compound
- Noise reducing tread pattern achieves comfortable driving experience
Wrangler HP All Weather
The Wrangler HP All Weather is designed to deliver peak performance all year round. Designed with innovative SmartTRED Weather Reactive Technology, this tyre is designed to read seasonal road conditions and optimally adapt its behaviour, resulting in safety all year round. Furthermore, a specially designed tread reduces noise for a comfortable ride.
- Excellent aquaplaning resistance for high levels of safety in wet conditions
- Deep wide tread grooves achieve excellent grip even in difficult winter conditions or muddy terrain
- Superb traction
Designed to provide enhanced performance on and off-road, the Wrangler AT/SA+ is an excellent summer 4x4 tyre. Constructed with a high blade density tread, this tyre features a high number of biting edges which work to improve grip for enhanced safety in wet conditions and on off-road surfaces.
- Reinforced sidewalls provide enhanced resistance to cuts and punctures
- Improved mud traction thanks to specially designed tread
- SilentArmor Technology reduces noise for a comfortable driving experience
The Wrangler DuraTrac is a versatile 4x4 tyre achieving excellent traction off-road and a stable on-road performance. Designed with TractiveGroove Technology, this tyre works to provide high levels of traction on mud and snow for safety in all conditions. This tyre also features angled centre tread blocks which help the tyre to maintain stability on-road and on uneven terrain.
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks rapidly evacuate gravel, dirt and gravel
- Rim protectors help to resist damage from curbing
- Designated with the Mountain Snowflake symbol for winter use
Vector 4 Seasons SUV Gen-2
The Vector 4 Seasons SUV Gen-2 achieves excellent performance all year round and enhanced traction across a range of road conditions. Constructed with Goodyear’s Weather Reactive Technology, this tyre adapts to seasonal changes for a safe performance you can rely on whatever the weather.
- SmartTRED design features specific tread zones that adjust to road conditions
- Excellent traction in winter thanks to high density 3D waffle blades
- Certified with the Snowflake symbol
Providing excellent performance and high levels of safety in difficult winter weather, the UltraGrip+ SUV is a superior tyre choice for use in cold conditions. Constructed with a specialist tread pattern design which features interlocking blades that provide a high number of biting edges to provide enhanced traction on snow covered and wet roads.
- Wide tread grooves work to rapidly dispel water for high aquaplaning resistance
- Superior gripping capabilities thanks to high density radial blades
- Comfortable off-road performance
The EfficientGrip Cargo is a light truck tyre designed to achieve long tyre life and improved fuel efficiency for a more economical performance. This tyre is designed with a large contact patch area, enabling more rubber to retain contact with the surface of the road. This enhanced contact enables shorter braking distances, even on wet surfaces.
- New compound technology provides enhanced wear resistance
- Increased fuel efficiency thanks to lower rolling resistance
- Lower noise results in more comfortable driving
Providing high levels of traction and excellent resistance against aquaplaning, the Cargo Marathon is a superior tyre for modern vans. Constructed with a specialist tyre compound which features half-silica, this tyre is optimised to achieve high levels of grip even in wet conditions. In addition, a specially designed tread reduces noise frequency for a more comfortable drive.
- 4-rib tread pattern evenly spreads load for improved traction and handling
- Enhanced traction thanks to specially shaped blades
- Wide tread grooves rapidly evacuate water for high aquaplaning resistance
Goodyear Tyres is the world's largest tyre manufacturer and was founded in 1898. Goodyear also produces other tyre brands including Dunlop, Kelly and FULDA.
For technical information on Goodyear please visit the manufacturer's website:-
Merityre offer extremely competitive prices across a range of different tyre sizes, so contact your nearest fitting centre to check our latest tyre deals. It is possible on some cars to fit a different tyre brand from the tyres that are currently on the car so it's worth investigating your options by speaking to our tyre specialists although some car manufacturers may recommend using the same brand of tyres that originally came on the vehicle as they may have worked with a specific tyre manufacturer to develop a tyre that can improve the car's performance.