Buy Tyres Online and find the best deals!
WIN BACK THE COST OF YOUR TYRES
Your purchase will be entered into the draw automatically if you purchase and have fitted 2 or more Continental Car, Van or 4x4 tyres between 1.9.17 and 31.10.17. Please read Terms and Conditions below.
Merityre Specialist Ltd. Terms and Conditions
Significant terms on poster
UK. 17+. Ends 31.10.17. 8 Draws. Max. prize £500. See in-store for details.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Merityre Specialists, 33a Westway, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5JG. Please do not send entries to this address.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase required – minimum of 2 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st September and 31st October 2017. Only purchases made at Merityre branches or online at www.merityre.co.uk qualify. Your full name and contact details will be required to enter.
- Eight prizes available within a two month period. A cheque to the equivalent value of the tyres purchased including fitting, balance and valve, to a maximum of £500.
- There will be eight draws:
- Tyres purchased between 1st September and 10th September draw on 11th September.
- Tyres purchased between 11th September and 17th September draw on 18th September.
- Tyres purchased between 18th September and 24th September draw on the 25th September.
- Tyres purchased between 25th September and 1st October draw on the 2nd October.
- Tyres purchased between 2nd October and 8th October draw on 9th October.
- Tyres purchased between 9th October and 15th October draw on 16th October.
- Tyres purchased between 16th October and 22nd October draw on 23rd October.
- Tyres purchased between 23rd October and 31st October draw on 1st November.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
- No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
- No alternative is available except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter when a similar substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants.
- The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
- Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign, Merityre Specialists, 33a Westway, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5JG.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)