Buy Tyres Online and find the best deals!
Ecommerce Terms & Conditions
- This website is an invitation to treat, and nothing on this website shall be construed as a unilateral offer by Merityre Specialists Ltd to enter into any contractual obligations.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any tyres purchased are suitable for the customer's vehicle and intended use. Merityre cannot be considered liable for any recommendation made by any third party, or external source of information.
- The customer's offer to purchase goods will not be deemed accepted unless and until the order confirmation has been issued.
- The order confirmation sets out the basis upon which Merityre Specialists Ltd agrees to accept an order. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation corresponds with the customers own expectations. Any discrepancy should be reported immediately to Merityre Specialists Ltd.
- Payment must be received within seven days of order, and in any event before goods are fitted. Title to goods remains with Merityre Specialists Ltd until paid for in full. Responsibility for goods passes on fitting.
- In the event that Merityre is unable to fulfil the order, it will be entitled to cancel the order. In such instances any liability will be limited to refunding the customer for all payments received.
- Goods will be delivered to the fitting station selected by the customer.
- Merityre shall not be considered liable in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions (including wheel alignment use).
- The parties agree that, in the unlikely event of any defect arising in the tyres, the tyres will be submitted for adjudication by the manufacturer as to the cause of failure and their decision will be final.
- Where the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, the customer may cancel the contract within seven days of the goods being delivered and receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as when supplied. In such instances it is the customer's responsibility to pay for and arrange for the return of the goods, and to keep Merityre indemnified against all such costs.
- In all other circumstances, cancellation will only be accepted at the discretion of Merityre Specialists Ltd, and subject to payment of all reasonably resulting costs and/or losses.
- Fitting dates are provided for guidance only, and cannot be guaranteed. Merityre cannot be held liable for any delay in fitting. Customers are advised to check directly with the fitting centre.
- These terms and conditions govern the entire contract between Merityre and the customer. All other rights are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Should any of these terms and conditions be held to be unenforceable in whole, or in part, then the remainder will remain valid.
- This contract is governed by the prevailing law in England & Wales.
- Merityre Specialists Ltd does not accept any responsibility for locking wheel nut keys. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that they have any such keys before leaving the fitting centre
- No further Discounts or Voucher Codes can be used for any Online purchases unless authorised by the Merityre Online Team.
MOBILE TYRE FITTINGavailable in the Surrey area