1. The “Goodyear Summer Promotion 2020” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. The promotion is only and exclusively available at Approved Participating Retailers within the qualifying promotional period (15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020) Approved participating retailers are listed on https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/offers-hub from 15th June 2020 until 15th September 2020 (final redemption/claim date)
3. There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase qualifying Goodyear tyres (two or more Goodyear car, van, 4x4 or SUV tyres with rim size of 17” inch or above for a single vehicle).
4. The offer excludes company vehicle drivers (Fleet), businesses, organisations and institutions.
5. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
6. By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form of the Goodyear Rewards portal using the claim code GYSUMMER20 and upload a legible copy of their invoice from the retailer to a third-party agency (The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
7. The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
8. Invoices from participating Approved Retailers must be submitted by claimants and dated within the qualifying promotion period.
9. This promotion will run from 15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion for participating approved retailers.
10. The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by participating approved retailers between 15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020 (15th June 2020 – 22nd August 2020 for online orders).
11. The Promotion will reward up to £100 in Sainsbury’s or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.) with the purchase of two or more Goodyear tyres of rim diameter 17" and above.
12. Claimants must choose either a Sainsbury’s gift card or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.) when submitting their claim.
13. Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the approved retailer invoice) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk against the terms and conditions of the promotion.
14. Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed or mailed to the recipient – fulfilment will be subject to the choice of gift by the claimant.
15. The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 15th September 2020. The campaign code is GYSUMMER20 for claims on www.goodyearrewards.co.uk. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
16. No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
17. Please ensure gift card rewards are used within the redemption period (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any gift card reward within the redemption period.
18. Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
19. The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
20. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
21. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
22. Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final.
26. The Gift rewards are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
27. The Gift rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
28. The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this at any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
29. MLP only uses personal data provided to it to administer the Promotion and for no other purpose. MLP are processing data on behalf of The Promoter and will delete all personal data 12 months following the end of the promotion.
30. Promoter: Goodyear Tyres UK Limited, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
31. This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Stretton, WA4 4PG. Telephone 01565 656 273.
£25 Gift Card
£50 Gift Card
£40 Gift Card
£80 Gift Card
£50 Gift Card
£100 Gift Card
Reward Terms and Conditions:
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions
* Restrictions apply, see amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.
Sainsbury’s Terms and Conditions
1. Sainsbury’s gift cards can only be used at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd as part or full payment for goods.
2. They cannot be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk, in Sainsbury’s petrol stations or in the pharmacy. For a full list of excluded products please visit https://www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/customer-service/exclusions/.
3. Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products, services, credit card balances and concession products.
4. The initial and subsequent balances can be checked at checkouts instore or by calling customer services on 0800 636262. The card balance will be printed on the till receipt after each use.
5. Treat the card as cash. If a card is lost or stolen, we can cancel it to stop anyone spending your balance and issue you with a new card, but we cannot refund any balance spent on a stolen card.
6. If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 7pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
7. Sainsbury’s is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
8. Manage your gift card by registering at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard
9. The funds on this gift card/gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card/voucher may not be available to spend.
10. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be purchased at self-serve checkouts.
11. The gift voucher may not be used for purchases from Concessions in Sainsbury’s stores or at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.
12. Gift Cards have a 24 month expiry date from the date your provider requested the card. If not used within 24 months of first issue the gift card will expire and any balance will be forfeited. After first use in store, the Gift card thereafter has a 24 month rolling expiry date from last transaction (including balance enquiries from the customer services desk in store).
Please visit www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/terms-conditions for our full terms and conditions.
Enter your postcode and your registration number and we'll find your matching tyres and your nearest branch.