Promoter: Merityre Specialists.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. A free battery check must be carried out on your vehicle between 1st October and 31st October 2019 to qualify to enter the competition. Only free battery checks or Yuasa purchases made at Merityre branches or online at www.merityre.co.uk/ qualify. Your full name and contact details will be required in order to enter.
3. The Prize: A pair of VIP tickets to the British Touring Car Championship and a £100 hotel voucher. Winners can choose from one of the following circuits; Thruxton, Silverstone, Brands hatch.
4. Winner Selection: There will be one winner each week in October which will be decided by a draw, 4 draws in total.
5. Draw: Each draw will take place every Tuesday during October.
6. Winner notification: Each winner will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place by email or telephone call and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Once claimed winners will be mailed the prize within 28 days. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
7. No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
8. No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
10. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
13. The winner[s] agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
14. Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign Merityre Specialists, 33a Westway, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5JG.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)
Enter your postcode and your registration number and we'll find your matching tyres and your nearest branch.