Hankook have been manufacturing tyres since 1941, with a highly successful product range of radial tyres for passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks and vans. The desire to be a market-driven company offering brand value is at the heart of Hankook’s company policy. The drive for excellence is demonstrated by the ‘Kontrol philosophy and technology’ that Hankook has as its ethos.
Hankoook Ventus Prime 3 (K125)
Optimised to offer superior traction in wet and dry summer conditions, the Hankook Ventus Prime 3 (K125) is ideal for passenger cars. Constructed with a high stiffness bead filter, this tyre is designed to retain its shape at speed, resulting in better handling and excellent steering response. The Hankook Ventus Prime 3 (K125) also provides high levels of safety in wet conditions thanks to four water clearing channels optimally placed on the tyre surface to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
- A specialist groove chamfer provides a larger contact patch for improved braking
- Vehicle alignment indicators alert motorists to signs of uneven wear
- A reinforced tyre carcass and enhanced sidewall stiffness results in high durability
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 (K120)
Designed to offer high performance, the Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 (K120) is ideal for sports-style inspired drivers. Constructed with a high grip silica compound, this tyre provides impressive gripping capabilities, resulting in superior traction on both wet and dry surfaces. In addition, Hankook’s innovative aqua jet technology works as a catalyst to rapidly channel water away from the centre of the tyre, resulting in an impressive wet weather performance and high resistance against aquaplaning.
- A unique wing tip design featuring slanted edges works to reduce noise and vibrations from the road for a comfortable ride
- Alignment indicators visually notify motorists when tyres are wearing unevenly or are nearing replacement
- A high density polyester carcass provides high levels of durability
Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 2 (K117)
Providing the ultimate balance between wet and dry, the Hankook Ventus S1 Evo (K117) is ideal for unpredictable summer weather conditions on the road. This premium performance tyre offers excellent stability at speed and controlled cornering. Constructed with a high stiffness bead filler, the Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 2 (K117) provides enhanced handling on wet and dry surfaces. An environmentally efficient performance is also achieved as this tyre is designed to provide minimised rolling resistance.
- Hankook’s aqua driving control works to drain water from the tyre for an impressive wet weather performance
- Traction is enhanced thanks to a specialist high grip silica compound
- This tyre offers enhanced gripping capabilities and was awarded an ‘A’ (in some sizes) for its Wet Grip by the EU Tyre Label
Hankook Ventus Prime 2 (K115)
Expect improved driving performance and a smooth, comfortable ride thanks to the cutting edge technology of the Hankook Ventus Prime 2 (K115). Engineered with an innovative bionic tread pattern design, this tyre provides ultimate grip as jaguar tooth shaped blocks work to bite down on the surface of the road. Furthermore, the Hankook Ventus Prime 2 (K115) offers an impressive wet weather performance thanks to a triple-radius profile that works to retain grip on wet surfaces.
- Awarded an ‘A’ for wet grip (in some sizes) by the EU Tyre Label
- GripTech technology provides an enhanced braking performance
- Lower noise levels
Hankook Kinergy Eco (K425)
The Kinergy range is Hankook’s eco-friendly selection of tyres, designed to provide reduced levels of fuel consumption. Designed using the revolutionary technology of nano-scale silica particles, the Hankook Kinergy Eco (K425) offers superb fuel efficiency. Lateral grooves positioned on the shoulder of the tyre work to improve handling on wet and dry roads, resulting in a safe ride in all summer weather conditions.
- Stiff tread blocks provide an impressive dry handling performance
- Wide, straight, three-channelled grooves evacuate water from the tyre rapidly for enhanced resistance against aquaplaning
- An optimised pitch sequence provides a quiet and comfortable ride
Hankook Optimo K415 (K415)
The Hankook Optimo K415 (K415) is a smooth summer tyre that provides a comfortable ride in all-round summer conditions. This tyre is ideal for small and medium sized vehicles. Designed with lateral shoulder grooves, the Hankook Optimo K415 (K415) is optimised to provide high levels of handling in wet and dry conditions. Thanks to its specially designed shoulder block rib which minimises vibration, this tyre provides a smooth drive and precise steering.
- Effective four channel water drainage grooves enable rapid water evacuation to reduce the risk of aquaplaning
- A wide rib in the centre of the tyre enables short braking distances for a safer ride
- Wide, high-tensile steel belts work to enhance tread strength for longer tyre life
Hankook Optimo K715 (K715)
The Hankook Optimo K715 (K715) is an excellent summer tyre offering superior comfort and enhanced wet weather performance. Strategically placed tyre grooves ensure good levels of grip in wet conditions whilst four straight channels work to evacuate excess water to increase resistance against aquaplaning. In addition, the shoulder area of the tyre is bolstered by a specialist tie bar which works to enhance tyre rigidity, resulting in impressive handling abilities.
- The addition of a kerf in the shoulder area of the tyre reduces abrasion to help eliminate uneven tyre wear
- A quiet and comfortable ride is secured thanks to an optimised pitch sequence
- Wide, high-tensile steel belts work to enhance tread strength for longer tyre life
Hankook Vantra LT (RA18)
Highly durable and optimised for long tyre life, the Hankook Vantra LT (RA18) is an ideal tyre for commercial vans and transporters. Designed with optimally placed grooves and durable contact patch technology, this tyre offers high levels of driving stability. Although the Hankook Vantra LT (RA18) is a summer tyre, it can also cope in snowy and wet conditions thanks to new 3D lateral groove technology and it is marked with the ‘Mud & Snow’ approval.
- A sidewall protect shield helps to resist damage from kerbing
- An inner tyre lining works to prevent air leakage to maintain internal pressure
- 3-channel wide grooves rapidly channel water away from the tyre for increased resistance against aquaplaning and enhanced safety in wet conditions
Hankook Ventus ST (RH06)
Ideal for dynamic drivers, the Hankook Ventus ST (RH06) is optimised to provide outstanding handling in all weather conditions. Constructed with a special V-shaped tread pattern optimised to grip to the surface of the road, this tyre provides outstanding performance in wet and dry conditions. The Hankook Ventus ST (RH06) is also designed to provide longer tyre life, thanks to its wide, high-tensile steel belts which work to strengthen the tyre tread against wear.
- Innovative DDPT (dual depth pitch theory) ensures that this tyre minimises noise for a quiet and comfortable ride
- Superior steering response is attained thanks to its specialist high bead filler
- A rim protector provides greater protection against outer shock and damage such as scratches
Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33)
The Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) is a high performance all season tyre ideal for luxury 4x4s. This tyre provides excellent wet weather performance thanks to its straight 4-channel waterway which works to rapidly channel water away from the tyre tread for high resistance against aquaplaning. In addition, specialist aqua slant sipes and grooves lock together to provide rigidity, resulting in improved handling in wet and dry conditions.
- High loading silica compound for enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Excellent steering response thanks to a high density polyester carcass
- Optimally placed silencer sipes work to prevent harmonic tread pattern sound
Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23)
Providing excellent traction and reduced tyre noise, the Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23) is an ideal tyre for powerful and dynamic 4x4s. Constructed with an enhanced centre rib, the Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23) delivers excellent braking capabilities on dry surfaces for enhanced driving safety. This tyre also provides superior wet weather performance thanks to its specialist 2-step graduated groove which works to rapidly remove water from the tyre tread to prevent aquaplaning.
- A uniform contact area provides improved traction on wet and snow-covered surfaces
- Superior dry braking performance thanks to greater circumferential and lateral tyre stiffness
- A specialist noise reduction kerf works to reduce tyre noise for a quiet and comfortable drive
Hankook Dynapro AT-m (RF10)
Designed to provide excellent performance both on-road and off-road, the Hankook Dynapro AT-m (RF10) is a superior all season 4x4 tyre. Designed with a sharp edge tread pattern and ‘scallop grooves’, the Hankook Dynapro AT-m (RF10) provides impressive biting edges, resulting in high levels of traction on all terrain. This tyre is optimised to provide long tyre life thanks to its rugged puncture resistance which guards against cuts, bruises and other impact whilst stone ejectors help to prevent damage from stones or external impact.
- Reinforced tyre carcass improves hill climbing and steering stability both on-road and off-road
- Safe cornering and precise handling are achieved thanks to deep tiered side-grooves
- Enhanced traction in wet conditions thanks to an angled side groove
Hankook Dynapro MT (RT03)
Optimised to deliver an excellent off-road performance, the Hankook Dynapro MT (RT03) boasts superior traction and enhanced gripping capabilities. Constructed with a rugged side protection block, the Hankook Dynapro MT (RT03) shields against the shock of external objects, resulting in protection against potholes and enhanced traction in soft dirt. Furthermore, high-strength belts within the tyre work to enhance steering stability and durability.
- Zigzag shoulder lugs deliver enhanced off-road traction
- An under-groove protector works to offer resistance to impact damage and external shocks
- Nylon-reinforced belts provide additional strength
For technical information on Hankook please visit the manufacturer's website:-
Merityre offer extremely competitive prices across a range of different tyre sizes, so contact your nearest fitting centre to check our latest tyre deals. It is possible on some cars to fit a different tyre brand from the tyres that are currently on the car so it's worth investigating your options by speaking to our tyre specialists although some car manufacturers may recommend using the same brand of tyres that originally came on the vehicle as they may have worked with a specific tyre manufacturer to develop a tyre that can improve the car's performance.