Pirelli began in 1872 as a small manufacturer producing elastic rubber items. Progressing into tyre manufacture in 1894, Pirelli’s journey really began in 1902 as the company expanded and invested in the production of rubber and overseas plants. Pirelli are today one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the world and are renowned for their dedication to high performance and superior quality.
Find the right Pirelli tyres for your vehicle here:
Sporting Performance for Every Vehicle
The P Zero is an ultra-high performance tyre ideal for sports driving. Constructed with a specialist asymmetric tread pattern design, this tyre is optimised to deliver excellent handling performance for responsive steering. Thanks to innovative ‘S’ shaped grooves, the P Zero optimally distributes pressure and retains stability for superior braking you can rely on.
- Three wide longitudinal grooves work to rapidly evacuate water for enhanced aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent traction at high speed due to three solid centre ribs which work to increase tread stiffness
- Uniform tread wear for long tyre life
P Zero Corsa System
Manoeuvrable and Safe on Both Road and Tracks
Developed by Pirelli and supercar manufacturers the P Zero Corsa System is a sports tyre ideal for use on both road and track. Combining two tread designs – directional for the front axle and asymmetric for rear or all-round fitment, the P Zero Corsa System provides excellent stability at speed for a high performance drive.
- A wide and stable contact area delivers improved rigidity for excellent handling
- Superior gripping capabilities thanks to an innovative racing tread compound
- Longitudinal grooves work to channel water away from the tyre for high levels of safety in wet conditions
P Zero Rosso
Perfect Comfort During Sport
Delivering a perfect balance of high performance and excellent comfort, the P Zero Rosso is a superior summer tyre ideal for use on sports vehicles with electronic drive and stability control. Constructed with longitudinal grooves, the P Zero Rosso provides excellent safety in wet conditions as it rapidly channels water away from the tyre for high aquaplaning resistance.
- Asymmetric tread pattern design delivers superior handling characteristics
- Enhanced levels of steering precision
- Exceptional cornering performance
P Zero Nero GT
The Best Performance in All Conditions
The P Zero Nero GT is an ultra-high performance tyre designed for medium-large sedans and sports style cars. Constructed with a high technology profile structure, this tyre delivers excellent braking safety at high speed in wet and dry summer conditions. The P Zero Nero GT is designed with a balanced silica content which enhances wear resistance for long tyre life.
- Wide continuous ribs deliver excellent handling
- Fast cornering reaction
- Named ‘exemplary’ by German automotive publication Auto Bild
Safety and Respect of Environment
Pirelli’s first ‘Green Performance’ tyre, the Cinturato P7 utilises the latest materials, structures and design to deliver fuel saving and a more environmentally friendly performance. The Cinturato P7 is optimised to provide high levels of safety in wet conditions thanks to four wide longitudinal grooves that rapidly evacuate water for excellent resistance against aquaplaning.
- Compact central tread blocks maintain stability for superior steering response and high cornering control
- More even wear thanks to advanced hybrid tyre material
- Specific pitch sequence reduces noise for a more comfortable drive
Cinturato P7 Blue
Drive Longer and Brake in Less Space
Ideal for medium-sized vehicles, the Cinturato P7 Blue delivers low rolling resistance, excellent mileage and a superior braking performance. This tyre provides a more energy efficient performance thanks to its optimally rigid carcass structure which works to reduce rolling resistance. The Cinturato P7 Blue has been labelled an ‘A’ in some sizes for both ‘Wet Grip’ and ‘Fuel Efficiency.’
- Four wide longitudinal grooves rapidly evacuate water for excellent aquaplaning resistance
- Long journey pleasure thanks to uniformed distribution of pressure
- Reduced rolling resistance for savings at the fuel pump
Cinturato P1 Verde
Ideal for Urban Mobility
Designed to provide savings, respect for the environment and comfort, the Cinturato P1 Verde is an excellent summer tyre most suited for urban driving. Constructed with hybrid materials and an innovative tread pattern design, this tyre is optimised to deliver safety in wet and dry conditions. The Cinturato P1 Verde achieves a more environmentally friendly performance thanks to its low weight structure which reduces rolling resistance for lower fuel consumption and reduced emissions.
- Comfortable driving experience thanks to innovative tension control
- Optimised tread design with specific pitch sequence works to deliver a quieter drive
- Elegant and distinctive design
Cinturato All Season
The Innovative Solution for Short Journeys
Constructed with the latest Pirelli premium technologies, the Cinturato All Season provides enhanced safety and performance in all weather conditions. Designed especially for urban areas, this tyre provides excellent handling capabilities and reduced braking distances. The Cinturato All Season features a unique directional tread pattern design which works to channel water away from the tyre for a safe wet weather performance.
- Full silica tread compound works to reduce fuel consumption
- Seal inside technology enables safe driving following a puncture
- Excellent braking performance thanks to innovative 3D sipe technology
Green Performances for SUVs and Crossovers
Designed with innovative materials, the Scorpion Verde delivers low rolling resistance to ensure lower fuel consumption and emissions for environmentally conscious drivers. This tyre achieves high mileage thanks to its balanced silica ratio tread resulting in excellent economy.
- Excellent wet weather performance due to specialist polymers within the compound
- Dedicated shoulder profile achieves enhanced levels of stability
- Low tyre noise thanks to optimised pitch sequencing and phasing
Scorpion Ice & Snow
Elegance and Reliability on Snow
The Scorpion Ice & Snow delivers excellent handling and comfort in difficult winter weather conditions. Constructed with a specialist tread pattern design, the Scorpion Ice & Snow features angled tread blocks and longitudinal grooves which work to enhance driver control. This tyre provides safety in wet conditions and excellent resistance against aquaplaning thanks to four broad grooves which work to rapidly evacuate water from the tyre tread.
- Multi-edged tread blocks deliver optimal traction on snow
- Enhanced gripping capabilities
- Low tyre noise for high driving comfort
Scorpion Verde All Season
High Performances and Saving
Designed for SUVs and crossovers, the Scorpion Verde All Season provides a more environmentally friendly performance without sacrificing safety. This tyre achieves traction in wet conditions and on light snow, ensuring an excellent all season performance. The Scorpion Verde All Season also delivers superior driving comfort thanks to an optimised pitch sequence which lowers tyre noise for a quiet drive.
- High levels of safety in wet conditions thanks to a large contact area
- Four longitudinal grooves work to rapidly evacuate water for resistance against aquaplaning
- All season performance due to specially shaped sipes
Excellent Reliability and Safe Performances
The Scorpion ATR provides an excellent performance on and off-road, delivering excellent traction on all road surfaces. Constructed with wide rugged shoulder blocks, this tyre works to retain contact with the road and this results in superior braking efficiency. The Scorpion ATR features a robust carcass and reinforced sidewalls for enhanced damage resistance for prolonged tyre life.
- Curved central grooves work to provide continuous traction off-road
- Reassuring gripping capabilities on gravel and mud
- High resistance against aquaplaning
Sporty Performances On and Off-Road
Delivering a sports performance on-road and high levels of safety off-road, the Scorpion Zero is a superior tyre choice for adventurous SUV drivers. This tyre features compact shoulder blocks which work to enhance stability for precise high speed performance and excellent levels of driver control on-road. The Scorpion Zero delivers a quiet and comfortable drive thanks to the Pirelli Noise Cancelling System which absorbs tyre noise.
- Asymmetric tread design and Z shaped profile works to enhance traction
- Long tyre life
- Choice to combine with personalised wheels for striking aesthetic
Excellent Resistance and Safety for Vans
Achieving superior mileage and high levels of safety in wet conditions, the Carrier is a durable tyre for vans and commercial vehicles. Designed with a unique tread pattern, the Carrier provides excellent handling on wet surfaces and superior aquaplaning resistance resulting in a reliable wet weather performance. The Carrier also provides reduced rolling resistance for lower fuel consumption.
- Enhanced profile geometry delivers excellent economy
- Three wide longitudinal grooves work to channel water away from the tyre for aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent mileage
Pirelli Tyres is one of the most recognised Italian brands and is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world. Pirelli are considered the leading tyres for high performance cars and are synonymous with quality emotion and ultimate performance.
For technical information on Pirelli please visit the manufacturer's website:-
Merityre offer extremely competitive prices across a range of different tyre sizes, so contact your nearest fitting centre to check our latest tyre deals. It is possible on some cars to fit a different tyre brand from the tyres that are currently on the car so it's worth investigating your options by speaking to our tyre specialists although some car manufacturers may recommend using the same brand of tyres that originally came on the vehicle as they may have worked with a specific tyre manufacturer to develop a tyre that can improve the car's performance.