Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Merityre Specialists, 33a Westway, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5JG.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Purchase required: minimum of two Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st September and 31st October 2021. Only purchases made at Merityre branches or online at www.merityre.co.uk qualify. Your full name and contact details will be required in order to enter.
3. The offer: Purchase two or more Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres to receive entry into a monthly prize draw (two draws).
4. The prize: There will be two prizes to be won, both consisting of a £500 Lifestyle eVoucher.
5. Winner selection: Winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries.
6. Prize draws: The first draw will take place in the first week of October and will be for those who made qualifying purchases in September. The second draw will take place in the first week of November and will be for those who made qualifying purchases in October.
7. Winner notification: The winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place by email or telephone call, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Once claimed winners will be emailed the prize within 28 days. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
8. No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
9. No cash or other prize alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
14. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
15. Names and counties of the winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign Merityre Specialists, 33a Westway, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5JG.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)
Enter your postcode and your registration number and we'll find your matching tyres and your nearest branch.